We were so excited to talk about “Managing Anxiety and Imposter Syndrome for Streamers” at Pax West! If you missed us, you can watch the recording of the panel, originally presented Monday, September 5th, 2022.
Many streamers have an on-screen presentation that, while part of who they are, doesn’t tell the whole story of them as a human. This can contribute to imposter syndrome, where you feel less competent than you are being perceived by others. Our panel of streamers and mental health experts will discuss the current research on imposter syndrome, share their own experiences, and offer practical advice to support your own well-being.
A huge thank you to our panelists:
- @dashmaker_ (they/them) [Audio Engineer, Esports Engine]
- @faburocks (she/her) [Content Creator, Facebook Gaming]
- @cypheroftyr (she/her) [Creative Director, Into the Motherlands RPG]
- @CamillaPanda [Content Creator, CamillaPanda]
- Elizabeth Kilmer, PhD (She/Her) [Director of Education and Training, Game to Grow]
Did you know streamers can support Game to Grow? Join Team Sprocket today! gametogrow.org/support/stream