Are you interested in the nonprofit gaming industry? Learn more from these Pax West panelists by watching “How Did You Get That Job?! Games and Nonprofit Edition,” originally presented Saturday, September 3rd, 2022.
Are you interested in working in the gaming industry? Always thought a nonprofit might be a good fit but not sure where to start? This panel is for you! We’ve collected a group of panelists who work in nonprofits in the gaming industry – they’ll tell you tales of how they made it to their current position, and offer recommendations to those considering a shift into this space in the future.
A huge thank you to our panelists:
- Erick Blandin (He/Him) [Pediatric Gaming Technology Manager, Child’s Play]
- Adam Johns, LMFT (He/Him) [Co-Founder and Executive Director, Game to Grow]
- Eve Crevoshay (She/Her) [Executive Director, Take This]
- Tanya De Pass (She/Her) [Creative Director, Into the Motherlands RPG]
- Christine Edwards (She/Her) [Sr. Foundation Manager, Bungie Foundation]
- Elizabeth Kilmer, PhD (She/Her) [Director of Education and Training, Game to Grow]