Did you miss us at PAX West? Catch up by watching our panel “ADHD&D,” originally presented Sunday, September 4th, 2022.
Individuals with ADHD often face challenges in work, school, social, and leisure settings. Additionally, many of those with ADHD may experience shame and low-self esteem related to their neurodivergent traits. Join this panel of ADHDers and mental health professionals to discuss how tabletop role-playing games helped them make friends, celebrate themselves, and fine-tune their strengths. As seen at PAX East and Unplugged – same concepts, new cast members!
A big thank you to our panelists:
- Amelia Herbst, PsyD (She/Her) [Psychotherapist/Therapeutic Game Master, Game to Grow]
- Elizabeth Kilmer, PhD (She/Her) [Director of Education and Training, Game to Grow]
- Jessica McCabe (She/Her) [creator/host/CEO, How to ADHD]
- Dr. B, PsyD (He/Him) [Clinical Director, Take This]
- Brian Kunde (He/Him) [Culture & Operations Director, GaymerX]
- Jared Kilmer, PhD (He/Him) [Director of Counseling Services, Game to Grow]
Did you know that, while Game to Grow participants are not required to have a diagnosis, we help many youth and adults with ADHD? Click here to learn more about Game to Grow’s mission and groups.