Interested in a joining a group? Fantastic! We look forward to talking about how we can meet your needs.
First Step: Check our schedule and confirm your availability, then input your information into our registration system. The more detailed you can be, the better.
Process for Joining a Group:
1. You’ll input your information in our registration system.
2. We’ll use this information to group participants using a variety of factors including age and individual goals.
3. When we have space available in a group that meets your needs, we will reach out for an intake phone call to better understand your needs, and talk about how we can help. If you’d like to inquire about available space, email us at email@example.com,
4. We’ll arrange for you to attend a risk-free intro session with other participants.
5. A few days after the intro session, we will connect by phone or email to confirm that the group was a good fit.
If our groups are a good fit for your child:
6. We’ll transfer the registration from the waiting list and register you in our system for the official group.
7. You can either pay in full for the quarter or sign up for a payment plan.
8. You will attend future sessions in the quarter and will be given priority registration for future quarters.
If our groups are not a good fit for your child:
6. We will not charge a fee for for the intro session.
7. We’ll refer you to other services that better meet your needs.
The rate is $60 per session. Participants can either pay for the remainder of the quarter in full when they join or sign up for an automatic payment plan.
We offer a variable rate based on need, so please do not hesitate to inquire if you’d like to work within your budget.