Join us tomorrow for Spice & Dice! 5pm Pacific on twitch.tv/PAX!
The Spice Mechanics
The more you donate, the more spicy gummy minis we’ll eat. Here’s how it works:
- The main meter, “The Cauldron,” will fill based on the donations received through the Game to Grow Tiltify and PAX and Penny Arcade Twitch Bits.
- Each time we reach a tick on the Cauldron, we’ll eat a gummy mini of the current spice level.
- The spice level will go up as donations come in. We have four main tiers of spicy gummy minis with an extra spicy mini for the end, including:
- Jalapeno Jumpstart (lime & jalapeno flavor)
- Not So Mellow Yellow (pineapple with thai peppers)
- Hopping Habanero (orange & habanero)
- Watermelon Firehose (watermelon & ghost peppers)
- Cinnamon Spice & Nothing Nice (cinnamon & Carolina reaper)
We need to hit $5k in total donations to eat the Carolina Reaper gummy mini!
Every time the Cauldron fills, we’ll raise the spice level!
The more donations, the spicier the goblins, and the more giveaways in chat!
When you watch the live game on twitch.tv/PAX, you may also be able to win giveaways provided by our great sponsors, including:
- Wooden hexchests!
- Limited edition dice!
- Critical Core downloads!
- Game to Grow merch!
- Gift cards to Cafe Mox/Card Kingdom!
- and more!
One of our sponsors, Idle Champions of the Forgotten Realms, has also shared some codes for giveaways! Some details are still in the works, but we’re so excited we can hardly wait.
Join us tomorrow at 5pm Pacific at twitch.tv/PAX!
Important note: If you are not familiar with the Penny Arcade C Team, they’re a professional Dungeons & Dragons streaming group who sometimes use adult language in their broadcasts. There will be a content advisory for “mature content.” Teens are probably okay to watch, but I’d encourage the younger ones to sit this one out!
Wish me luck, and thanks as always for your continued support!