Build on the theory and skills you learned in the level one training for the Game to Grow Method of Therapeutically Applied Role-Playing Games! The level two training is an interactive experience, with small group activities and large group discussions to practice your skills and cement your knowledge. In this training, you will:
- Learn (and practice!) the qualities of an effective game master.
- Learn and practice the DOTS framework to design and improvise engaging and immersive encounters.
- Enhance your ability to create an inclusive and safe space for all your players.
- Identify effective table management strategies to keep your players immersed and on-track.
- Practice collaborative homebrew techniques to improve the collaborative storytelling at your table.
Upcoming Dates: May 1, 2021
Time: 11am – 3pm Pacific (4 hours)
Location: Live online via Zoom or Google Meet
Notes: To receive a certificate of attendance, you must attend the training in its entirety and successfully complete a knowledge check. There is no commercial support for this training. The trainers have no conflicts of interest to report.
Use the blue box below to schedule. Please click “Set Time Zone” to see available trainings.
If the session is full (make sure you click “Set time zone” to see available trainings), or doesn’t work for your schedule and you’d like to be notified when we offer it again, please input your information into the waitlist below.