Interested in a joining a group? Fantastic! We look forward to talking about how we can meet your needs.
First Step: Check our schedule and confirm your availability, then input your information into our interest/waiting list. The more detailed you can be, the better.
Full Process for Joining a Group:
1. You’ll input your information in our interest/waiting list.
2. We’ll use this information to group participants using a variety of factors including age and individual goals.
3. When we have space available in a group that meets your needs, we will reach out for an intake phone call to better understand your needs, and talk about how we can help. If you’d like to inquire about available space, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org,
4. We’ll arrange for you to attend an intro session with other participants.
5. A few days after the intro session, we will connect by phone or email to confirm that the group was a good fit.
If our groups are a good fit for your child:
6. We’ll send you a link to register the participant through our registration system.
7. You may either pay in full for the season or sign up for a payment plan.
8. You will attend future sessions in the season and will be given priority registration for future seasons.
If our groups are not a good fit for your child:
7. We’ll refer you to other services that better meet your needs.
The cost is $60 per session. A season of groups usually has between 9 and 11 sessions, and participants can either pay for the remainder of the season in full when they join or sign up for an automatic payment plan.
We offer a very flexible variable rate based on need, so please do not hesitate to inquire if you’d like to work within your budget.